Walk-In Annual Physical Exams Clinic in Davie, FL
A standard annual checkup with the doctor is known as an annual wellness exam. Each year, this examination assesses your general health and provides crucial details about the state of your health to your doctor. Quick Family Urgent Care in Davie FL offers the same day, comprehensive physical examinations. Contact now or walk in. We are conveniently located at 4301 S Flamingo Rd Ste 102 Davie, FL 33330.
What is covered in an Annual Physical Examination?
Some key things checked in an annual physical exam, the medical staff will check your vitals including 1. Blood pressure 2) Temperature 3) Heart rate 4) Respiration rate 5) Lung exam 6) Heart exam 7) Heart rte 8) Heart murmurs 9) Head and Neck exam 10) Abdominal exam
Please note that each exam is different, for example school physicals are different that annual physicals and employment physicals.
Quick Family Urgent Care provides physical exams for any situation where a physical is required. No appointment is needed.
School Physicals (normally $50)
- Typically required when your child starts at a new school or elects to play a sport.
Sports Physicals (normally $50)
- Active families and individuals receive convenient sports physicals without an appointment. Bring your necessary paperwork.
Employment (special $100)
- Physicals and services for new and current employees.
- Physical examinations including employment, pre-employment and post-offer evaluations.
- Diagnostic services include rapid drug screens, specimen collection and EKGs.
- On-site X-Ray.
- Immunizations and vaccinations including Tdap, Hepatitis B, MMR, Tetanus and TB-Skin Tests.
- Drug Screening
DOT Physicals (special $100)
- Always seen by a Medical Doctor
- We are certified with national registry identification for all DOT physicals